Caring for your smile for the holidays should be at the top of your wish list. By the time your permanent teeth grow in, it is important to always make sure they’re well taken care of, so you do not suffer any tooth death or any other form of dental damage. Your oral health care consists of many facets, and there are numerous things you can do to keep your smile safe, including the following:
– Concentrate on eating nutritious meals that are both safe and healthy for your body and your smile.
– Brush your tongue along with your teeth to help thwart oral ailments such as bad breath.
– Use mouthwash after eating.
– Avoid recreational drugs that can easily cause dry mouth and tooth decay.
– Avoid bad habits such as chewing and smoking tobacco.
– To limit the destruction of harmful acids, try chewing sugarless gum after meals.
– Schedule regular check-ups and oral examinations from your dentist.
– Floss your teeth daily.
– Consume plenty of water.
– Stay away from between-meal snacks, which can increase tooth decay.
Come in and see for yourself the beauty of a spectacular smile from the office of Petchalonis Dental & Associates. To book an appointment with Dr. Petchalonis or Dr. Balasubramanian at our dentist office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, call us at 215-732-3350, and a member of our team will gladly assist you.